The purpose of the District Grapevine Chair is to act as advocate for the Grapevine/La Viña at the district and group level, alerting the groups of the use of Grapevine publications as recovery tools.
District Grapevine Chair responsibilities:
• General responsibilities as described in the AA service Manual
• Attend and report at monthly District meetings
• Visit groups and talk about the Grapevine both at group level and meeting level as the group will allow
• Attend November Area Assembly
• Two year term rotating on even number years